NL High School Applicants Missing Requirements 2018
The advice below is important if you are missing one or more of the requirements for final admission to Memorial University for the Fall 2018 semester based upon your final high school transcript, and you wish to retain your registration eligibility until your admission status is resolved.
What can I do to meet the requirements for acceptance for Fall 2018?
If you were granted provisional admission, and any of the following applies to you, your registration eligibility will be maintained if you contact the Registrar's Office by no later than Friday, August 17, 2018 (12 p.m.):
- You believe you are eligible, and you will apply, for the Summer Bridging Program which is being offered at the Grenfell Campus in Corner Brook from Monday, August 13 to Friday, August 24, 2018. This program requires a separate application with a submission deadline of Tuesday, August 7, 2018.
- You believe that your high school transcript may contain an error and plan to contact your school or the Department of Education right away to investigate. Any changes to your high school transcript will be received by the university from the Department of Education automatically up to August 20, 2018.
- You plan to write one or more Supplementary Public Exams in August. Final supplementary exam results are received automatically.
- You plan to request consideration under the Special Admissions category. All of the required supporting information (see link provided) should be provided as soon as possible and should addressed as follows:
We will continue to monitor your records with the Department of Education daily until August 20, 2018 for any changes that may affect your eligibility for final admission. If we are able to confirm that you meet the requirements for final acceptance to Memorial, your application will be updated and we will contact you by email right away.
What can I do to meet the requirements for acceptance for Fall 2019?
- College of the North Atlantic Comprehensive Arts and Science (CAS) College Transfer Year
Students who do not meet the requirements for undergraduate admission at Memorial may be eligible for acceptance in the CAS - College Transfer Year program offered by the College of the North Atlantic. Upon successful completion of this program and submission of a new application for admission, you may then qualify for admission to Memorial University under the "Transfer" category. Please note that this program is available only at the following campuses of the College of the North Atlantic: Burin, Carbonear, Grand Falls-Windsor, Happy Valley-Goose Bay, and Labrador West. Interested students should select the link above for program and application information or contact their nearest campus of the College of the North Atlantic.
- College of the North Atlantic Comprehensive Arts and Science (CAS) Transition Year
Students who meet the requirements for a high school diploma (at the academic level) but who are not eligible for final acceptance at Memorial University for the Fall 2018 Semester may wish complete the CAS - Transition Year Program offered by the College of the North Atlantic. Upon successful completion of the program and award of the certificate, and submission of a new application for admission, you may qualify for admission to Memorial University. Please note that this program is available only at the following campuses of the College of the North Atlantic: Bay St. George, Carbonear, Clarenville, Corner Brook, Distributed Learning, Gander, Grand Falls-Windsor, Happy Valley-Goose Bay, Labrador West, Prince Philip Drive and Seal Cove. Interested students should select the link above for program and application information or contact their nearest campus of the College of the North Atlantic.
Final Admission Average
For details regarding the calculation of your final admission average, please go here.
Other Admission Questions?
For all other admission inquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 864-4431. Please use your @mun.ca address for email inquiries if you were offered provisional admission previously. For more complete contact information for the Office of the Registrar, click here.