Mr. Golam Rasul completed his B.sc. (Engg.) in Mechanical Engineering from Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET). He worked afterward as a Research Assistant at Advanced Multiphase Flow Assurance and Production Laboratory at Texas A&M University at Qatar (TAMUQ). Currently, he is pursuing his Master of Engineering in Oil and Gas at the Memorial University of Newfoundland. He is also working as an active member of Drilling Technology Laboratory under the supervision of Dr. Stephen Butt.
• Cutting Transport
• Multiphase Flow
• Advanced Drilling Technology
• Master of Engineering – Oil and Gas, Memorial University of Newfoundland, Canada.
• B.Sc. (Engg.) – Mechanical Engineering, Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET).
• DRILLING CUTTINGS TRANSPORT IN HORIZONTAL WELLS WHILE AERATED DRILLING.
Golam Rasul, Rashid Hasan, Ibrahim Hassan, Stephen Butt, Mohammad Azizur Rahman, 4th Thermal and Fluids Engineering Conference, 2019, 14–17 April, Las Vegas, NV, USA.
Professional Development and Training:
• Multiphase Flow Training - Qatargas (13-14 May, 2019).