- Relationships First: Restorative Justice Research/ Resource Centre: Mun Public Engagement Accelerator Grant.
- The impact of parent involvement in the implementation of restorative justice in an elementary school. SSHRC Explore grant.
- Relationships First: Implementing restorative justice in schools from the ground up. SSHRC Public Outreach Grant. See: http://www.mun.ca/harriscentre/policy/synergysessions/2014f/
- Relationships First: Creating School Cultures of Belonging. MUN Public Engagement Accelerator Grant. (August 2016) Principal applicant in partnership with Relationships First Restorative Justice in Education Consortium.
- Relationships First: The impact of a 1-day introductory professional development experience grounded in relational theory. Fac of Education Research and Development Grant. Principal Investigator (April 2016).
- From Practice to Critical Praxis: Moving restorative justice in education forward in North America. SSHRC Connection Grant. Co-applicant with Dr Brenda Morrison, SFU. (2015).
- At the edge: Creating direction for peace and justice. SSHRC Connection Grant. (2013).
- Relationships First: Implementing restorative justice in schools from the ground up. SSHRC Public Outreach Grant. (2012).
- Addressing Harm in Schools: The Newfoundland and Labrador Experience. Faculty of Education, Memorial University Research and Development Grant.
- Interpreting Restorative Justice For the Effective Building of Safe School Communities: A Canadian Case Study. (SSHRC)