Continuing Education, Upgrades and Certifications

Teacher Upgrading & Instructor Certificate

Students seeking access to courses for Teacher Certification Upgrading or the Post-Secondary Instructors Certificate (issued by the Government of Newfoundland and Labrador) should consult our graduate FAQ and Post- Secondary Instructor Certification pages for instructions or contact:

Office of Academic Programs
Phone: 709-864-3403