ACENET upcoming training
ACENET is offering virtual training opportunities this fall.
All sessions are open for registration.
Details can be found at the link below, but sessions include:
- ACENET Basics
- Research Computing Workshop Using Python
- Research Computing Workshop Using R
- Cloud from A to Z
- Basics in Programming Workshop for Humanities and Social Sciences
- An Introduction to Graph Convolution Neural Networks and Background Theory
- Safety First! Securing Your Compute Canada Virtual Machine
- Plus, sessions from ACENET's regional partners.
All training is online.