Memorial Researcher Portal Offline on Friday, Oct. 5
The Memorial Researcher Portal will be off-line and unavailable to researchers between the hours of 7 a.m. until 9 a.m. on Friday, Oct. 5.
This downtime is necessary for system maintenance. Researchers who intend to submit applications, renewals, amendments etc., to the following offices will be affected and should plan accordingly:
- Research Grant and Contract Services (RGCS)
- Finance and Contracts Office, Marine Institute
- Provincial Health Research Ethics Board (HREB)
- Interdisciplinary Committee on Ethics in Human Research (ICEHR)
- The Grenfell Campus Research Ethics Board (GC-REB)
- Institutional Animal Care Committee
An initiative of the Office of the Vice-President (Research) Portfolio, the Memorial Researcher Portal is a web-based work tool for research data management.