Review of associate vice-president (research)
The five-year term of Dr. Raymond Gosine as associate vice-president (research) expires in May 2016. Dr. Gosine has indicated that he wishes to be considered for reappointment for a second term.
A review committee has been established, and the ongoing process for renewal is following the procedures governing the appointment, review, promotion and tenure of academic administrators.
The review process requires consultation with the university community. The review committee has also determined that the consultation be extended to selected external stakeholders. To this end, an online survey has been developed as a way of allowing individuals to provide feedback relevant to this review.
All survey responses will remain confidential.
To provide input to the review committee, please visit: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WXCNZXF
The consultation period by survey will take place between Monday, Nov. 30 and Friday, Dec. 11 at 5 p.m.
Background information relevant to the review is available online:
- Dr. Raymond Gosine’s CV
- Letter from Dr. Gosine seeking reappointment and describing AVPR duties
- Memorial University AVPR position
- Review committee announced for associate vice-president (research)
- Input solicited by review committee for associate vice-president (research)
- AVPR review committee makes additional relevant background material available