Holiday schedule for all administrative, technical and technical support staff
Effective Monday, June 6 to Sunday, Sept. 4, 2022, summer hours for all administrative, technical and technical support personnel will be 32½ hours per week.
Standard hours for all administrative personnel during the above period will be from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., with a one hour lunch break. Standard hours for all technical and technical support personnel during the above period will be set by the department in consultation with the employees concerned.
Please be advised that the approved 2022 schedule of Memorial University holidays for all administrative, technical and technical support staff is as follows:
- New Year’s Day - Monday, Jan. 3
- January Holiday - Tuesday, Jan. 4
- Mid-March - Monday, March 14
- Good Friday - Friday, April 15
- Victoria (Commonwealth) Day - Monday, May 23
- Mid-June - Monday, June 27
- Memorial Day - Friday, July 1
- Mid-July - Monday, July 11
- Regatta Day - Wednesday, Aug. 3 (or as designated)
- Labour Day - Monday, Sept. 5
- Thanksgiving - Monday, Oct. 10
- Remembrance Day - Friday, Nov. 11
- Christmas Day - Monday, Dec. 26
- Boxing Day - Tuesday, Dec. 27
In the case of the Grenfell Campus, the Corner Brook Winter Carnival scheduled for Monday, Feb.21, 2022, will be substituted for Regatta Day.