Your relationship with Memorial does not end once you retire. In fact, it is an opportunity for continued growth and involvement within the Memorial community. Your interest, knowledge, expertise and energy are valued and there are many ways in which you can remain involved.
Retirees remain connected with Memorial in many ways, including:
- continued health and wellness through The Works (the Aquarena, Field House and MUN Recreation facilities) including a preferred rate for retirees (50% off standard plus free parking)
- coverage in group benefits
- continued mun.ca e-mail account
- continued access to library, building access and parking privileges with MUN ID card
- continuous payroll deduction services for Johnson Insurance and membership at The Works (inquire prior to retirement)
- the Memorial University of Newfoundland Pensioners' Association (MUNPA)
* Please click here to access pay advice for retirees. This web site will guide you through the steps of how to access your payment information.
Memorial University of Newfoundland Pensioners' Association (MUNPA)
The Memorial University of Newfoundland Pensioners' Association (MUNPA) is a non-profit organization that represents the interests of all retired faculty, staff, and their survivors (widows, orphans, and widowers).
We are the oldest university pensioners' association in Atlantic Canada, having been founded in 1985 by the late Dr. Alastair Riach.
Memorial University of Newfoundland
St. John's, Newfoundland
Canada A1C 5S7