Memorial University is one of the largest universities in Atlantic Canada and the only university in the province of Newfoundland and Labrador. Offering diverse undergraduate and graduate programs to almost 18,000 students, Memorial provides distinctive and stimulating environments for learning in our four campuses. St. John's is home to the largest campus and is a safe friendly city with great historic charm, a vibrant cultural life and easy access to a wide range of outdoor activities. The Grenfell Campus, on the province's west coast, offers personalized degree programs in literal arts and sciences to about 7,250 students.
Postdoctoral Fellows play an integral role in the teaching and research undertaken at Memorial University. Postdoctoral positions at Memorial are regularly posted on the School of Graduate Studies website. Follow these instructions to submit a formal application for Postdoctoral studies at Memorial.
- Postdoctoral Fellowship in Fish Stock Assessment - Fisheries and Marine Institute
- Postdoctoral Fellowship - Ocean Frontier Institute -FOCI
- Postdoctoral Fellowship - Ocean Frontier Institute - FOCI
- Postdoctoral Fellowship - AEON-Lab
- Postdoctoral Fellowship - School of Pharmacy
- Postdoctoral Fellowships - Bioinformatics
- Postdoctoral Fellowship - Department of History
- Postdoctoral Fellowship - MoH-ACC Initiative
- Postdoctoral Fellowship - Department of Sociology