Health and Safety: Appropriate Clothing
Appropriate clothing and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is required.
- Dedicated footwear for the facility is recommended
- Closed-toe footwear is required
- Sandals are NOT permittedHigh-heel, stiletto-type footwear is not recommended due to slip-and-fall potential on cement floors
- Full-length pants are recommended
- Shorts are not permitted
- Scrubs or full-length pants are required for surgical and procedural work and are recommended for all entry into the facility
Animal Care facilities are generally considered as Laboratory Level 2 containment.