Drug Discovery and Delivery
Drug Discovery and Delivery research encompasses all aspects of the delivery, development, administration, and use of therapeutic drugs, leading to better treatment options. It includes the definition and characterization of macromolecular substrates that serve as targets for drug design. When a new drug is discovered, it must also be determined if that drug can be delivered to the right part of the body in order to be effective.
- Medicinal chemistry and drug discovery
- Nanomedicine and targeted drug delivery
- Pharmacokinetics and drug metabolism
- Cell signaling and metabolic pathways
- Molecular pharmacology and neurophysiology
Our Drug Discovery and Delivery researchers hold degrees and expertise in medicine, pharmacy, molecular biology, physiology, and chemistry.
Our Drug Discovery and Delivery Researchers