The Bachelor of Science (Pharmacy) program is no longer available for admission.
Admission to the entry-to-practice Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.) degree will commence in Fall 2017.
The application deadline for admission in September each year is February 1.
To apply to the School of Pharmacy:
1) All applicants must complete and submit a 2016 School of Pharmacy Application for Admission. (The application can be completed in digital format but it must be printed, signed and submitted).
2) Applicants who are not currently registered at Memorial University must also submit an Application for Admission/Readmission to Memorial University.
3) Applicants must have academic transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended (other than Memorial University) sent by the institution to the Registrar's Office.
4) Applicants must pay applicable fees. ($125 for Canadian applicants, $175 for international applicants).
5) Applicants who are sent an offer of admission must sign and return an acknowledgement form along with a cheque or money order in the amount of $500 which serves as a deposit to confirm acceptance of a seat in the program. This deposit fee is non-refundable and will be credited towards tuition fees. The acknowledgement form and deposit must be returned within 10 days of the date of offer. If it is not received - the offer of admission will be withdrawn.
For a list of Frequently Asked Questions, click here.