The practice site should:
• Display high standards of practice and meet all legal and professional standards.
• Support experiential learning by allowing the preceptor and student sufficient opportunity to interact in a teacher-student role.
• Provide an environment that allows the student access to work space and required reference materials.
• Where applicable, ensure that all licensed practitioners at the site are in good standing with the provincial regulatory body and not have restrictions placed upon their practice.
• Where applicable, have been licensed and in operation for at least 6 months and provide adequate opportunities for the student to learn and interact with patients.