The following forms are available:

FormWhat is it for?
LABORATORY WAIVERUse this to request the waiver of the laboratory portion of a course that you are repeating.
PREREQUISITE OR COREQUISITE WAIVERUse this to request the waiver of the prerequisite or corequisite required for registration in a course.
MUCEP TIME SHEETUse this to submit your MUCEP time sheet.
DEFERRED FINAL EXAMUse this to request a deferred final examination. Documentation may be required.
UNDERGRADUATE DEMONSTRATORUse this to apply for an undergraduate demonstrator position.
LABORATORY ABSENCEUse this to request an excused absence from a first year chemistry lab. Documentation may be required.

Use this to ask for help or ask a question about registration that is not covered by the above item.

When the form is complete it must be e-mailed to Mary Flinn, Departmental Undergraduate Secretary.


Department of Chemistry

230 Elizabeth Ave, St. John's, NL, CANADA, A1B 3X9

Postal Address: P.O. Box 4200, St. John's, NL, CANADA, A1C 5S7

Tel: (709) 864-8000