Online instructions for filing Income tax

There are multiple softwares available for students to use to file their income tax refunds. At Internationalization office we use online tax software called ufile.

You can access it at www.

Step 1: Create an account on to start your tax return. Provide your personal email address which you will be using on regular basis.

Step 2: If filing for the first time, start with the first year you arrived in Canada and then process for filing for following years. You can use the same ufile account for filing multiple year tax returns

Step 3: Complete a tax return for each year you were in Canada using the online tax instructions.