While the same remote services and supports will continue to be offered, limited options for face-to-face meetings with students will be available, provided meetings follow all public health guidelines, meet building density requirements, and are booked in advance.
Drop-in meetings cannot be accommodated at this time.
As always, we are here to help you:
• Call us at 709-864-8895 and leave a message with your name and student number.
• Email your question to: email@example.com
• Email your request for a web conference call to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Take care and stay safe,
Staff of the IO
- Working remotely means we will be supporting you using emails and other social media platforms including Webex, Skype and Zoom.
- You can book appointment with immigration advisors using the Navigate App.
- If you are having difficulty in booking appointment in Navigate please email Arif Abu at email@example.com
Office hours and contact information
9 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday to Friday
+1 (709) 864-8895: Global Learning Centre
+1 (709) 864-2330: Director's Office
Memorial University of Newfoundland
Global Learning Centre, Room CA-2004
57 Allandale Road (Burton’s Pond)
St. John’s, NL, Canada A1B 3S7