12-Week Intensive English Program Application
Before filling out this form, please take some time to familiarize yourself with the admission requirements, refund policies and other associated program information on our program information page.
ESL Application Fee
- Your application requires a $150.00 application fee. Please submit your payment via Global Pay.
- You are required to pay a $600 ESL deposit to hold your place in the program. The ESL deposit is due one month before the first day of classes. The ESL deposit is only refundable in the event of a study permit refusal.
- You also need to pay your ESL tuition and Memorial fees. Please see our website for details.
Acceptable methods of payment for tuition:
- Global Pay (please email email@example.com for instructions on how to pay the ESL deposit and or tuition through Global Pay)
- Money Order (Canadian Funds)
- Certified Cheques (from a Canadian banking institution only)
If forwarding fees by regular mail, please send to
SP3019 Spencer Hall
St. John's, NL
Important - Please Read
By submitting this form I agree that I have read and understood the refund policy and admissions requirements on this website. I understand that the 12-Week Intensive English Program is designed for beginner to advanced students.
The information requested on this form is collected under the authority of the Access to Information and Protection of Privacy Act, 2015 (SNL2015 Chapter A-1.2) and is needed to assign a Memorial University identification number; to process your application for admission, to determine your eligibility for admission; for administration of student records; for provision of student services; and for university planning and research. Upon registration for the English language program at Memorial University, this information will form part of your student record and will be used to document your progress in the program. Students’ personal information may be disclosed to academic and administrative units, to federal and provincial agencies as legally required, to student governance associations, and to private health insurance provider(s) as necessary to administer the applicable student health insurance program. For details on the use and disclosure of your personal information, please contact the office of the English as a Second Language program at (709) 864-7681 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information please contact:
English as a Second Language Programs
Memorial University of Newfoundland
Spencer Hall SP-3019
St. John's, NF
Fax: (709) 864-8282
Phone: (709) 864-7681