How to Apply
Important Deadlines for 2022 BSW Admissions
Submit an online application at https://apply.mun.ca/Apply/ with all required supplemental documents submitted (PDF preferred).
March 1, 2022
For applicants taking courses at another institution, an interim transcript must be received by firstname.lastname@example.org
March 30, 2022
Complete all prerequisite courses and academic requirements.
End of Winter 2022 semester
For applicants who have a transfer credit evaluation pending for courses from another institution, detailed course outlines must be submitted for Transfer Credit Evaluation at email@example.com
April 15, 2022
For applicants taking courses at another institution, a final transcript must be received at firstname.lastname@example.org
May 15, 2022
For second degree applicants applying with a first degree from another institution, confirmation of degree must be received at email@example.com
May 15, 2022
Application Instructions 2022
- The BSW application for Fall 2022 will be available online in mid-October at the following link: https://apply.mun.ca/apply
- To apply, applicants must select "Create Account" or if you have already created an account, “Sign In”.
- Once your account is created and you are signed in, select "Create Application," select the type of application that applies to you, then select your campus (St. John’s) and area of interest (Social Work Undergraduate).
- There are two academic programs to choose from: Bachelor of Social Work (First Degree) and Bachelor of Social Work (Second Degree).
- Applicants applying to the Second Degree who wish to be considered for the First Degree program should they be unsuccessful in obtaining a seat in the Second Degree program must apply to both programs separately by March 1.
- Applicants currently enrolled at Memorial will not be charged a fee for this application.
School of Social Work (Social Work program or application)
Tel: (709) 864-8165
Office of the Registrar (Memorial University application or general admission)
Phone: (709) 864-4431