Our Vision, Mission, and Values
Connecting people, improving lives and creating social change for a just and inclusive province and world, through integrated and transformative social work education, research and community engagement.
We prepare skilled and caring social work professionals to be critical thinkers and agents of positive change, through innovative social work education, impactful research and community collaborations. In all our work, we are committed to equity, diversity, incluson, Indigeneity and anti-racism to achieve a more just and inclusive province and world.
We are committeed to:
- Equity, Diversity, Inclusion, Indigenization and Anti-Racism
- Advocacy & Social Justice
- Collaboration & Community Engagement
- Shared Commitment
- Responsibility & Accountability
- Respect, Trust and Compassion
- Curiosity, Creativity, Critical Thinking & Innovation