Music At Memorial Concerts FAQ
- Are masks mandatory at all times, including during the concert?
Non-medical masks are mandatory for faculty, staff, students and visitors. These must be worn in public spaces and common areas or any time a two-metre physical distance cannot be maintained. This includes during performances while you are seated. For more information, read the guidelines set by Memorial University here.
- Is it mandatory to be fully vaccinated before visiting MUN Campus?
Visitors who are attending concerts at the School of Music are permitted to be on campus. Memorial will not be collecting their vaccination status, but vaccination for everyone who is able to be vaccinated is strongly encouraged.
Visitors to campus are required to follow established health and safety controls which may include:
• Complete the daily self-assessment found here.
• Use of masks, as required by the University
• Maintain physical distance
• Practice good hygiene
• Provide contact information for the purposes of contact tracing
• Follow Public Health advice and requirements
• Complete location or activity-specific waivers
For up-to-date information about Memorial University's COVID-19 policies, visit mun.ca/covid19.
If you have any questions about attending any of our concerts, you can email us at email@example.com.