- Researchers are invited to review the new statement regarding on-campus research and scholarly activities, fieldwork and interaction with research participants from vice-president (research).
- Students can now book on campus individual study spaces through the Library.
- Memorial University welcomes new and returning students to a primarily remote teaching and learning environment for the fall semester. Full in-person, on-campus courses will not resume before January 2021. A decision on the winter semester will be made in consultation with faculty, staff and students early in the fall semester and communicated widely.
- Check out MUNUp, a new online tools and resources hub to support student success.
- Fall registration information and remote academic advising are available through the Office of the Registrar.
- Building access controls are now in place across the university.
- For details on specific programs or services, please refer to faculty or departmental websites.