current status by campus
St. John's and Signal Hill
Marine Institute has different controls in place and this scale does not apply to their operations and locations.
- March 30, 2021, statement regarding on-campus research and scholarly activities, fieldwork and interaction with research participants from the vice-president (research)
- Memorial uses five stages of risk levels for pandemic risk mitigation, which assist with the scale-up and scale-back plan for university functions.
- Effective March 29, Memorial’s St. John’s and Signal Hill campuses are currrently classified as “low” risk, indicating on-campus access is only available for approved critical continuity activities. Grenfell Campus is currently operating at “low” risk and will be issuing an update to its campus community shortly about its operations and activities. Marine Institute has different controls in place and this scale does not apply to their operations and locations.
- In response to federal government guidance strongly discouraging travel at this time, Memorial is suspending all international travel for university business. This decision will be re-evaluated as federal measures change based on successful vaccination roll-out and reduced risk. For questions or concerns, please contact email@example.com. (March 29, 2021)
- Check out MUNUp, a new online tools and resources hub to support student success.
- Registration information and remote academic advising are available through the Office of the Registrar.
- For details on specific programs or services, please refer to faculty or departmental websites.