- To support the return to primarily in-person teaching and learning for fall semester 2021, all Memorial employees returned to work on campus on Tuesday, July 13.
- More information to support return to campus can be found in the Guide to Campus Recovery, the Employee Return to Campus Plan and the Guide to Living with COVID-19 in our Campus Communities.
- Memorial uses five stages of risk levels for pandemic risk mitigation, which assist with the scale-up and scale-back plan for university functions.
- In response to federal government guidance strongly discouraging travel at this time, Memorial is suspending all international travel for university business. This decision will be re-evaluated as federal measures change based on successful vaccination roll-out and reduced risk. For questions or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. (March 29, 2021)
- Check out MUNUp, a new online tools and resources hub to support student success.
- Registration information and remote academic advising are available through the Office of the Registrar.
- For details on specific programs or services, please refer to faculty or departmental websites.
current status by campus
St. John's and Signal Hill
Marine Institute has different controls in place and this scale does not apply to their operations and locations.