What you need to know
- Masks are strongly recommended, but not required in all public spaces on Memorial campuses. Until further notice, masks are required in the Student Wellness and Counselling Centre (SWCC), Health Services at Grenfell Campus and COVID-19 testing areas. Masks are also required in health care facilities operated by regional health authorities.
- You can voluntarily choose to post this sign in your office letting co-workers, students and visitors know your willingness to wear a mask. This is an added step toward a respectful workplace.
- Memorial's procedure for vaccine requirement suspended on June 1 at 12:01 a.m. in alignment with the suspension of the NL Public Sector Policy.
- Please note that international students are required to stay informed about current regulations and restrictions related to entering Canada. The Government of Canada website for travellers is the most up-to-date source for information.
- Don’t come to campus if you’re sick.
- Doctors’ notes are not required for students who cannot attend class, exams or other evaluations due to COVID-19-related illness or symptoms. As always, students should inform their instructors promptly of absences so they can work together to ensure they can keep up with course work.
- Instructors should make reasonable accommodations to support continued progress toward course completion for students who may be sick and/or have to isolate. More resources to support instructors can be found here.
- Rapid test kits are available on campuses across the province.
- Check out MUNUp, an online tools and resources hub to support student success.
- A report on Memorial's response to the pandemic can be viewed here.