current status by campus
St. John's and Signal Hill
Marine Institute has different controls in place and this scale does not apply to their operations and locations.
- To support the return to primarily in-person teaching and learning for fall semester 2021, all Memorial employees are expected to return to work on campus by Tuesday, July 13.
- Memorial uses five stages of risk levels for pandemic risk mitigation, which assist with the scale-up and scale-back plan for university functions.
- In response to federal government guidance strongly discouraging travel at this time, Memorial is suspending all international travel for university business. This decision will be re-evaluated as federal measures change based on successful vaccination roll-out and reduced risk. For questions or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. (March 29, 2021)
- Check out MUNUp, a new online tools and resources hub to support student success.
- Registration information and remote academic advising are available through the Office of the Registrar.
- For details on specific programs or services, please refer to faculty or departmental websites.