- 30 Day Mindfulness Challenge: Available from a computer, tablet or phone in both English and French, MindWell-U offers online mindfulness training proven to improve mental wellness, resiliency and performance.
- Mindfulness at MUN: On-line group, Fridays from 12-12:45 pm. For further information and to sign up, email Dr. Carolyn Walsh
- Mindfulness Series from Alumni Engagement and Gardiner Centre: The 3-Minute Breathing Space; Gratitude Meditation; Leaves on a Stream; The Best Possible Self
- Deep Breathing: Breathing exercises for anxiety. Video length: 5.55 minutes
- Guided meditation: Healing the mind, body and spirit. Video length: 45 minutes
- Progressive Muscle Relaxation: Reduces stress and anxiety in your body by having you slowly tense and then relax each muscle. Video length: 6.32 minutes
- Yoga: Traditional Yoga
- Chair Yoga: Chair Sun Salutations, Chair Yoga for the Upper Body, Gentle Chair Yoga Routine