Accessing Pay and Tax Information for Retirees
Memorial University retirees can conveniently access their pay information and tax slips online through the my.mun.ca portal. To access this information, please follow the below steps.
Steps for accessing pay information
- Visit my.mun.ca. Upon accessing this site, enter your MUN login and password. If you can’t remember your MUN login and/or password, please click on the words “Can’t login” for instructions/assistance.
- Once you have successfully logged in, please click on the “Employees” tab near the top of the screen.
- In the Employee Self Service box, click on the “Current Pay, Leave, Equity and Employee Self Service Data" button.
- Click on "Employee Services."
- Click on “Pay Information.”
- Click on “Pay Stub.”
- Click on "Display" - from here you can choose the specific pay stub that you wish to view.
Steps for accessing tax information
- Repeat steps one through four above.
- Next, click on "Tax Forms."
- Click on "Slips for Income Tax Return."
- Next, select the year that you wish to print the slip from and click on the statement.
- Click on the words "Printable Version" to open the slip so you can print or download it. If nothing happens, you will need to turn off your pop-up blocker. If you need assistance with turning off your pop-up blocker, please contact Information Technology Services at (709) 864-4595 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.