New Employee Success Program
The New Employee Success Program provides new employees with knowledge of Memorial's culture, organization, governance, key policies and procedures, benefits and perks, employee resources, services, and programs.
This flexible and engaging program consists of online modules and informational videos to help prepare employees to take on their new roles.
Please Note: We are in the process of updating this page and adding new videos.
- Office of the President and Vice-Chancellor
- Office of the Vice-President, (Administration and Finance)
- Office of the Vice-President (Marine Institute)
- Office of the Provost and Vice-President (Academic)
- Office of the Deputy Provost (Students) and Associate Vice-President (Academic) Undergraduate Studies
- Director of Human Resources
- Memorial University Structure and Governance
- Office of Public Engagement
- Sexual Harassment Office
- DELTS Teaching and Learning Framework