External Job Postings
|ADMINISTRATIVE COORDINATOR||Office of the Associate Vice President (Facilities)||2017-12-01||2017-12-15|
|ASSISTANT TO THE OFFICE OF THE GENERAL COUNSEL||Office of the General Counsel||2017-12-11||2018-01-05|
|CLINICAL VETERINARIAN||Animal Care Services||2017-11-22||2017-12-19|
|ETHICS OFFICER||Health Research Ethics Authority (HREA)||2017-12-11||2018-01-05|
|INTERNATIONAL STUDENT ADVISOR - IMMIGRATION||Internationalization Office||2017-12-08||2017-12-15|
|MILLWRIGHT APPRENTICE||Department of Facilities Management||2017-12-08||2017-12-15|
|PLANT STORES CLERK||Department of Facilities Management||2017-12-08||2017-12-15|
|PROJECT MANAGER||Research Grant and Contract Services||2017-12-14||2018-01-05|
|RESEARCH ASSISTANT II|| Faculty of Medicine |
Discipline of Emergency Medicine
|RESEARCH ASSISTANT II||Research Grant and Contract Services||2017-12-14||2018-01-05|
|RESEARCH ASSOCIATE (GENOMICS / BIOINFORMATICS)||Office of the Vice-President Research||2017-12-13||2018-02-12|
Marine Institute (Staff)
|HEAD, SCHOOL OF OCEAN TECHNOLOGY||Marine Institute||2017-11-27||2017-12-18|
Marine Institute (Instructors, Research and Technical Personnel)
|FISHERIES SCIENTIST||Marine Institute||2017-12-07||2018-02-28|
|FISHERIES TECHNOLOGIST||Marine Institute||2017-12-07||2018-01-19|
Grenfell Campus Staff
|FINANCIAL OPERATIONS OFFICER||Grenfell Campus||2017-12-06||2017-12-15|
General Job Ads
|CANDIDATE LIST FOR SHORT-TERM CONTRACTS AND TEMPORARY POSITIONS||Department of Human Resources||2017-01-23||2017-12-31|
|RESEARCH LABORATORY COORDINATOR I||Grenfell Campus||2017-12-01||2018-01-05|
External candidates can apply for one or more positions by completing our online application form. A separate application (with resume and/or cover letter) is needed for each job you apply for. You can also apply in person at the Arts and Administration Building, Room 4029.
Note: Applications will be accepted up until 5 p.m. (Newfoundland Time) on the closing date of the competition.
How to Apply Online:
On your first visit, you will be required to set up your account. Once you have created your account you may login and apply for positions. Please keep a record of your MUN Login ID and password as you will need this to re-enter the system.
Apply for Jobs:
- Click on the External Posting you are interested in above and click the APPLY online button at the end of the position description.
- Enter your user MUN Login ID and password to access the online application system.
- There are two ways to complete an application:
- Start a New Application: Complete all sections of the application. You may upload a copy of your resume and cover letter with your application. Please be sure to include the competition number in your resume and cover letter. (Only documents with a ".pdf", ".doc" or "wpd" format will be accepted.)
- Start with a Previous Application: Change any data fields as required and submit.
How to Resume an Application in Progress:
- Select the position above for which you started an application.
- Click on the APPLY online button at the end of the position description.
- Enter your user MUN Login ID and password to access the Online application system.
- Click on Apply Online Home button to view applications in progress
- Select Edit to complete and submit the application or Discard to remove the application.
If you require assistance with completing an application, please contact our Recruitment Office by:
Phone: (709) 864-2434
You will receive an automated email when we receive your application. Thank you for considering Memorial University.