External Job Postings
|ACCOUNTING CLERK (BAND LEVEL 4)||Department of Financial and Administrative Services||2018-12-11||2018-12-18|
|ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR - STRATEGIC PROCUREMENT||Department of Financial and Administrative Services||2018-12-07||2018-12-21|
|COORDINATOR, ANNUAL FUND||Office of Development||2018-12-10||2018-12-17|
|EDUCATIONAL MARKETING COORDINATOR||Centre for Innovation in Teaching and Learning||2018-12-14||2019-01-08|
|SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR III||Department of Information Technology Services||2018-12-11||2018-12-18|
Marine Institute (Instructors, Research and Technical Personnel)
|FISHERIES ECOSYSTEMS SCIENTIST||Marine Institute||2018-11-28||2019-02-01|
General Job Ads
|CANDIDATE LIST FOR SHORT-TERM CONTRACTS AND TEMPORARY POSITIONS||Department of Human Resources||2018-01-08||2018-12-31|
|MANAGER, HOLYROOD FACILITY AND MARINE SERVICES||Marine Institute||2018-12-06||2018-12-21|
External candidates can apply for one or more positions by completing our online application form. A separate application (with resume and/or cover letter) is needed for each job you apply for. You can also apply in person at the Arts and Administration Building, Room 4029.
Note: Applications will be accepted up until 5 p.m. (Newfoundland Time) on the closing date of the competition.
How to Apply Online:
On your first visit, you will be required to set up your account. Once you have created your account you may login and apply for positions. Please keep a record of your MUN Login ID and password as you will need this to re-enter the system.
Apply for Jobs:
- Click on the External Posting you are interested in above and click the APPLY online button at the end of the position description.
- Enter your user MUN Login ID and password to access the online application system.
- There are two ways to complete an application:
- Start a New Application: Complete all sections of the application. You may upload a copy of your resume and cover letter with your application. Please be sure to include the competition number in your resume and cover letter. (Only documents with a ".pdf", ".doc" or "wpd" format will be accepted.)
- Start with a Previous Application: Change any data fields as required and submit.
How to Resume an Application in Progress:
- Select the position above for which you started an application.
- Click on the APPLY online button at the end of the position description.
- Enter your user MUN Login ID and password to access the Online application system.
- Click on Apply Online Home button to view applications in progress
- Select Edit to complete and submit the application or Discard to remove the application.
If you require assistance with completing an application, please contact our Recruitment Office by:
Phone: (709) 864-2434
You will receive an automated email when we receive your application. Thank you for considering Memorial University.