External Job Postings
|ANIMAL TECHNICIAN (BAND LEVEL 4)||Animal Care Services||2018-03-22||2018-04-05|
|ETHICS DIRECTOR||Health Research Ethics Authority (HREA)||2018-03-21||2018-04-04|
|MANAGER OF ACCREDITATION||Faculty of Business Administration||2018-03-07||2018-03-23|
|PLUMBING APPRENTICE||Department of Facilities Management||2018-03-16||2018-03-23|
|President & Chief Executive Officer (CEO)||C-CORE||2018-03-16||2018-04-30|
|RESEARCH ASSISTANT II||Faculty of Education||2018-03-20||2018-03-27|
|RESEARCH LABORATORY COORDINATOR I||CCCS (CREAIT, CRC and CFI Services)||2018-03-13||2018-03-27|
General Job Ads
|CANDIDATE LIST FOR SHORT-TERM CONTRACTS AND TEMPORARY POSITIONS||Department of Human Resources||2018-01-08||2018-12-31|
External candidates can apply for one or more positions by completing our online application form. A separate application (with resume and/or cover letter) is needed for each job you apply for. You can also apply in person at the Arts and Administration Building, Room 4029.
Note: Applications will be accepted up until 5 p.m. (Newfoundland Time) on the closing date of the competition.
How to Apply Online:
On your first visit, you will be required to set up your account. Once you have created your account you may login and apply for positions. Please keep a record of your MUN Login ID and password as you will need this to re-enter the system.
Apply for Jobs:
- Click on the External Posting you are interested in above and click the APPLY online button at the end of the position description.
- Enter your user MUN Login ID and password to access the online application system.
- There are two ways to complete an application:
- Start a New Application: Complete all sections of the application. You may upload a copy of your resume and cover letter with your application. Please be sure to include the competition number in your resume and cover letter. (Only documents with a ".pdf", ".doc" or "wpd" format will be accepted.)
- Start with a Previous Application: Change any data fields as required and submit.
How to Resume an Application in Progress:
- Select the position above for which you started an application.
- Click on the APPLY online button at the end of the position description.
- Enter your user MUN Login ID and password to access the Online application system.
- Click on Apply Online Home button to view applications in progress
- Select Edit to complete and submit the application or Discard to remove the application.
If you require assistance with completing an application, please contact our Recruitment Office by:
Phone: (709) 864-2434
You will receive an automated email when we receive your application. Thank you for considering Memorial University.