IT Governance and Collaboration
Memorial’s IT Governance and Collaboration Framework is designed to ensure that significant IT decisions (i.e. those that have a major impact on Memorial from a directional, policy, security, financial, operational, or strategic perspective) are made collaboratively with input from key stakeholders. The framework takes into consideration the complexities of the distributed IT environment and the uniqueness of the multi-campus institution. It will not create impediments to the ongoing operations of individual IT units.
- Memorial's IT Goverance and Collaboration Framework
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- IT Investment Proposal (DRAFT - March 3, 2018)
- IT Inventory (DRAFT - March 12, 2018)
- Current IT Projects (DRAFT - March 7, 2018)
For more information, please contact Sarah Arnott, Manager Strategy, Planning and Liaison, Office of the CIO at firstname.lastname@example.org or 864-2984.