Campus phones (desk)
To request a phone system, complete the request form. Campus phones are available for current faculty and staff.
Setup call forwarding
All Cisco VoIP phones have forwarding functionality that can be easily activated by following the instructions below.
Activate Call Forwarding:
- Press “Forward All”, “Forward”, or “CFwdALL“ softkey on your VoIP phone.
- Enter the number, beginning with a 9, that you would like to forward calls to.
Deactivate Call Forwarding:
- Simply press the “Forward off” softkey to disable call forwarding.
Access your voicemail
- Dial 864-3700
- Enter your four-digit phone extension, followed by #.
- Enter your voicemail PIN/Password, followed by #.
Office of the CIO
230 Elizabeth Ave, St. John's, NL, CANADA, A1B 3X9
Postal Address: P.O. Box 4200, St. John's, NL, CANADA, A1C 5S7
Tel: (709) 864-8000