Step 1: Create your MUN Login account using your employee number. MUN Login is your gateway to accessing Memorial's online services.
Step 2: Access your email via a web browser or the Outlook desktop application. Exchange is Memorial’s employee email service so if you’re unable to login, contact the IT Service Desk. Please note your @mun.ca email should be used for Memorial-related business only.
Tools and solutions
Here are some other services we think you should know about in the first few weeks of your new job:
- IT Service Desk - We are here to help! Contact us via email, chat or telephone (709-864-4595).
- Network connection - Memorial’s wired and wireless networks ensure you can access Memorial’s online services. Request a VPN service if you will be working remotely.
- Network drive / file share – Open Windows Explorer to see if you can access your personal and unit network drive. If not, access must be requested by your unit so you should first discuss it with your supervisor.
- MUN Safe – Download the MUN Safe mobile app to receive alerts during campus emergencies.
- Desk phone and voicemail - Request a desk phone for your office or setup an existing phone.
- my.mun.ca - Access a variety of services and personalized information through Memorial’s web portal.
- Microsoft 365 - Cloud storage and other productivity tools so you can create, share and collaborate.
- Webex – Request a Webex account to meet virtually with people inside and outside the university.
- Email and other information management resources – Begin your new role with a best practice approach to managing email and other records related to your job.