Resume & Cover Letter Drop-in Clinics
Need to work on your resume or cover letter?
Attend a peer-led resume and cover letter clinic.
- Every Monday, 1-3:00 p.m. at the Student Volunteer Bureau (University Centre, 3rd floor)
- Every Tuesday, 12:00-2:00 p.m. at Career Development (UC4002)
- Every Wednesday, 12:00-2:00 p.m. at the QEII Library
- Every Thursday, 12:00-2:00 p.m. at Career Development (UC4002)
- Every Friday, 2:00-4:00 p.m. at the Hatcher Commons
The clinics are led by trained peer career advisors who will meet with you to provide feedback on your resume and cover letter. Please note the following:
- These clinics are for resume and cover letter critiques only (not CV critiques);
- Critiques provided will be approximately 15 minutes in length;
- Bring a printed copy of your resume and cover letter with you to the clinic;
- Our office is a scent-free environment. Please refrain from wearing scented products at the clinics.