MUNPA makes effort to bring to the attention of its members sources of assistance provided by Federal, Provincial, and Municipal Governments or by other groups. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.
The menu on the left contains links to various resources you may find useful. If you have found other groups or organizations to be helpful, please let us know – if they have wide appeal, we can share them with our membership.
To e-mail us, click here.
- Human Resources - Information for retirees
- Help on accessing pay advice for retirees (my.mun.ca)
- Help on submitting online claims for health and dental (Medavie Blue Cross Member Services Login)
- Wellness and Workplace Health
- Employee Assistance Program - help with personal, grief, legal and financial counseling, child/elder care, relationship issues, and addictions.
- The Works - athletic centre
- Protocol, Flags and Special Services (To make appropriate university arrangments in the event of a death)
- Parking for St. John's events
Apps (for iPhone, Android and Blackberry)
- Medavie Blue Cross for iOS , Android and Blackberry
- Employee Assistance Program (My EAP app) for iOS , Android and Blackberry