M. Jalal Ahammad
Jalal is a PhD student in interdisciplinary program. He has background in applied mathematics. Then he finished his masters in computational science from Memorial University with SGS fellowships. Being a mathematician, he is developing an experimental equipment to investigate multiphase reservoir fluid flows near wellbore. He also has knowledge in Computational Fluid Dynamics. All his background will lead him a good researcher.
Email: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
• Multiphase flow in porous media to quantify reservoir flow into wellbore
• Development of experimental equipment
• Computational and Experimental Fluid Dynamics
• Drilling fluid additives development
• M.Sc. in Computational Science, Memorial University, Canada
• M.Sc. in Applied mathematics, Chittagong University, Bangladesh.
1. Ahammad, M.J., Alam, J.M., Rahman, M.A. and Butt, S.D., 2017. Numerical simulation of two-phase flow in porous media using a wavelet based phase-field method. Chemical Engineering Science, 173, pp.230-241.
2. Ahammad, M.J. and Alam, J.M., 2017. A numerical study of two-phase miscible flow through porous media with a Lagrangian model. The Journal of Computational Multiphase Flows, p.1757482X17701791
3. Ahammad, M.J., Rahman, M.A., Zheng, L., Alam, J.M. and Butt, S.D., 2017. Numerical investigation of two-phase fluid flow in a perforation tunnel. Journal of Natural Gas Science and Engineering.