Hi! I am 26 and I am originally from a beautiful country called Ukraine. I came over to Canada in 2014 to start Master Program at Memorial University of Newfoundland. On my very first week in Canada, I already participated in field trials of Passive Vibration Assisted Rotary Drilling (pVARD) tool in Red Bridge Quarry, Conception Bay South, NL. Since then, I have been working on many more research projects. My major area of interest is drill cuttings analysis. My research shows that cuttings is a great source of information about subsurface formation and bit-rock interaction. In 2016, I successfully completed MITACS Internship with Anaconda Mining Inc. During this internship, I designed and tested the second generation of Data Acquisition (DAQ) System for percussion drilling rig. This system was used during the field trials, as a part of “Logging-While-Drilling in ore-waste boundaries identification” project. Currently I am working on developing a Narrow Vein Mining concept, as a part of collaborative project between Anaconda Mining and MUN.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
• Drill cuttings analysis in drilling performance evaluation;
• Performance evaluation of the pVARD tool;
• Logging-While-Drilling in rotary percussion drilling;
• Data Acquisition System design;
• Narrow Vein Mining.
• BEng., 2012, Ivano-Frankivsk National Technical University of Oil & Gas, Ukraine;
• MEng., 2013, Ivano-Frankivsk National Technical University of Oil & Gas, Ukraine;
• Meng., pres., Memorial University of Newfoundland, NL, Canada.