Work Term Dates and Forms
All engineering co-op documents and forms that need to be sent to the Engineering Co-op Office should be sent via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Adobe Acrobat 7 or higher is required for any forms submitted via email
Recruitment Dates For Employers
Recruitment dates for the 2022-23 academic year can be found here: Important Coop Dates 2022-2023 If you have any questions about the hiring process, please contact our co-op office.
Dates for Spring 2023 Work Term:
|Monday, 1 May 2023||Work Term begins. Complete Work Term Confirmation online in MyMUNLife.|
|Friday, 19 May 2023||Deadline for submission of Work Term Objectives. Use form below.|
|Friday, 23 Jun 2023||Deadline for submission of Work Report Outline. Complete online in MyMUNLife.|
|Friday, 25 Aug 2023||Work Term officially ends. Deadline for the submission of feedback forms and communications component documents. Note: If mailing forms/reports, the postmark date will be recorded as the received date.|
|Wednesday, 6 Sep 2023||Academic courses begin for Fall 2023|
|Thursday, 7 Sep 2023||Oral presentations. Students should be prepared to present at this time. Arrangements to be confirmed with your Academic Staff Member in Cooperative Education.|
Work Term Course Outlines - Spring 2023
- Spring 2023 WT1 Course Outline
- Spring 2023 WT2 Course Outline
- Spring 2023 WT3 - Class of 2023 Course Outline
- Spring 2023 WT3 Course Outline
- Spring 2023 WT4 Course Outline
- Spring 2023 WT5 Course Outline
Skills Self-Assessment Form for the Career Development Report
Oral Presentation Schedule
- Spring presentation dates TBD
Work Term Forms and Documents
- Work Term Confirmation Form: Complete this form in MyMUNLife during the first week of work.
- Work Term Objectives: Submit by the required date above.
- Work Report/Presentation Outline: Complete this form in MyMUNLife by required date above.
- End of Work Term Feedback Form
- If the .pdf is used please complete it electronically by downloading the blank form to your computer to enable the digital signature feature at the end of the form. Once completed, the student must email the saved PDF to Engineering Co-op at email@example.com and copy (cc) their Supervisor.
- Non-Disclosure Request Form: This form is used by any student submitting documents that contain "confidential" material.
- Extended Work Term Opt-In Request Form – This form is to be used by students during the work term after Academic Term 6 who wish to opt into the Extended Work Term Program.
The following document is available for employers/supervisors to use in conjunction with the End of Term Feedback Form:
Scholarship Forms (for employers)
The following forms are available to employers wishing to nominate their work term student. Forms must be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note for the winter 2023 work term, scholarship and award nominations are due by May 26, 2023.
- PEGNL Connections East (formerly Eastern Chapter) Award Nomination Form (Eligible for Junior Students completing Work Terms 1-3 prior to Academic Term 5) - one award per work term.
- Paul S. Batstone Memorial Scholarship Nomination Form (Eligible Work Terms: 3 & 4 in the Spring only) - one award per work term
- PEGNL W.W. Cossitt Award Nomination Form (Eligible Work Terms: 4-6) - one award per work term
- Class of 1975 Work Term Achievement Scholarship (Eligible Work Terms: 1 to 6, in the fall only)
- S.P. Raheja Memorial Scholarship Nomination Form (Eligible Work Terms: 4) – awarded once every two years. We will not be accepting nominations for the S.P. Raheja Memorial Scholarship, until the winter 2024 (eligible work terms: 4) and fall 2024 work terms (eligible work terms: 5 & 6).
Course Change Form
This form is for the purpose of making changes to your registration (add/drop courses or work term).
Course Load Waiver Form
For students who wish to register for academic courses during their work term.
Work Report/Presentation Deferral Request
For students seeking to defer the due date of a WT report and/or date of their WT presentation due to illness or other acceptable cause.