Work Term Dates and Forms
All engineering co-op documents and forms that need to be sent to the Engineering Co-op Office should be sent via email: email@example.com
NOTE: Adobe Acrobat 7 or higher is required for any forms submitted via email
Recruitment Dates For Employers
Dates for Fall 2022 Work Term:
|Monday, 29 Aug 2022||Fall Work Term begins. Complete Work Term Confirmation online in MyMUNLife.|
|Friday, 23 Sep 2022||Deadline for submission of Work Term Objectives. Use form below.|
|Friday, 21 Oct 2022||Deadline for submission of Work Report Outline. Complete online in MyMUNLife.|
|Wednesday, 21 Dec 2022||Work Term officially ends and deadline for the submission of feedback forms and communications component documents. Note: If mailing forms/reports, the postmark date will be recorded as the received date.|
|Thursday, 5 Jan 2023||Academic courses begin for Winter 2023|
|5, 9-11 Jan 2023||Oral presentations. Students should be prepared to present at this time. Arrangements to be confirmed with your Academic Staff Member in Cooperative Education.|
Work Term Course Outlines - Fall 2022
- Work Term 1 Fall 2022
- Work Term 2 Fall 2022
- Work Term 3 Fall 2022 - Class of 2023
- Work Term 3 Fall 2022 - Class of 2025
- Work Term 4 Fall 2022
- Work Term 5-6 Fall 2022
- Presentation Schedules will be posted here near the end of the Work Term
Work Term Forms and Documents
- Work Term Confirmation Form: Complete this form in MyMUNLife during the first week of work.
- Work Term Objectives: Submit by the required date above.
- Work Report/Presentation Outline: Complete this form in MyMUNLife by required date above.
- If the .pdf is used please complete it electronically by downloading the blank form to your computer to enable the digital signature feature at the end of the form. Once completed, the student must email the saved PDF to Engineering Co-op at firstname.lastname@example.org and copy (cc) their Supervisor.
- Non-Disclosure Request Form: This form is used by any student submitting documents that contain "confidential" material.
- Extended Work Term Opt-In Request Form – This form is to be used by students during the work term after Academic Term 6 who wish to opt into the Extended Work Term Program.
The following document is available for employers/supervisors to use in conjunction with the End of Term Feedback Form:
Scholarship Forms (for employers)
The following forms are available to employers wishing to nominate their work term student. Forms must be submitted to: email@example.com
Please note for the spring 2022 work term, scholarship and award nominations are due by September 23, 2022.
- PEGNL Connections East (formerly Eastern Chapter) Award Nomination Form (Eligible for Junior Students completing Work Terms 1-3 prior to Academic Term 5) - one award per work term.
- Paul S. Batstone Memorial Scholarship Nomination Form (Eligible Work Terms: 3 & 4 in the Spring only) - one award per work term
- PEGNL W.W. Cossitt Award Nomination Form (Eligible Work Terms: 4-6) - one award per work term
- Class of 1975 Work Term Achievement Scholarship (Eligible Work Terms: 1 to 6, in the fall only)
- S.P. Raheja Memorial Scholarship Nomination Form (Eligible Work Terms: 4 & 5) – awarded once every two years
Course Change Form
This form is for the purpose of making changes to your registration (add/drop courses or work term).
Course Load Waiver Form
For students who wish to register for academic courses during their work term.
Work Report/Presentation Deferral Request
For students seeking to defer the due date of a WT report and/or date of their WT presentation due to illness or other acceptable cause.