Placements Outside of Canada

Overseas placements can be rewarding both personally and academically.

All co-op students participating in a work term outside of Canada are required to meet with the Co-operative Education Services Co-ordinator to ensure all risk management documentation and pre-departure information are reviewed and completed prior to your work term. If you plan to participate in a work term placement outside of Canda please contact the Co-operative Education Services Co-ordinator by clicking here. Failure to complete the above requirements could result in the work term placement's eligibility being revoked.

The Co-operative Education Services Co-ordinator can also assist with work permit/visa requirements for work placements outside of Canada.

To ensure you make the most of your overseas experience be prepared. Review this list of travel tips and work term guidelines:

If you are travelling to Harlow, visit the Harlow Campus website for additional information.