Memorial Researcher Portal - Offline Monday, Sept 10
The Memorial Researcher Portal will be off-line and unavailable to researchers between the hours of 7 a.m. until 10 p.m. on Monday, Sept. 10.
This downtime is necessary for system upgrades. Researchers who intend to submit applications, renewals, amendments etc., to the following offices will be affected and should plan accordingly:
- Research Grant and Contract Services (RGCS)
- Finance and Contracts Office, Marine Institute
- Provincial Health Research Ethics Board (HREB)
- Interdisciplinary Committee on Ethics in Human Research (ICEHR)
- The Grenfell Campus Research Ethics Board (GC-REB)
- Institutional Animal Care Committee
An initiative of the Office of the Vice-President (Research) Portfolio, the Memorial Researcher Portal is a web-based work tool for research data management.