Effective Feb. 1, Internationalization Office staff will be back in the Global Learning Centre building.
While the same remote services and supports will continue to be offered, limited options for face-to-face meetings with students will be available, provided meetings follow all public health guidelines, meet building density requirements, and are booked in advance.
Drop-in meetings cannot be accommodated at this time.
As always, we are here to help you:
• Call us at 709-864-8895
• Email your question to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Email your request for a web conference call to email@example.com
Take care and stay safe,
Staff of the IO
- Working remotely means we will be supporting you using emails and other social media platforms including Webex, Skype and Zoom.
- You can book appointment with immigration advisors using the Navigate App.
- If you are having difficulty in booking appointment in Navigate please email Arif Abu at firstname.lastname@example.org
Office hours and contact information
9 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday to Friday
+1 (709) 864-8895: Global Learning Centre
+1 (709) 864-2330: Director's Office
Our Live Chat is available 5 days a week: Monday-Friday, 10am - 3pm
Memorial University of Newfoundland
Global Learning Centre, Room CA-2004
57 Allandale Road (Burton’s Pond)
St. John’s, NL, Canada A1B 3S7