Giving to the Garden
By giving to the Botanical Garden of Memorial University, you can make an impact on the development of one of Newfoundland and Labrador's best cultural destinations. The Garden engages with faculty on tangible research projects and on-site teaching experiences for undergraduate and graduate students. We are the stewards of Newfoundland and Labrador's unique plant species and are continually evolving our community engagement programming.
With your support the Garden will continue to develop additional resources for teaching and research for learners of all ages that will instill a love of plants and the natural environment.
There are many ways to make a gift to Botanical Garden of Memorial University. These include:
- Give Online (please select "Other" from the designation drop-down and indicate "Botanical Garden" in the open text field)
- Making a gift in tribute to or in memory of someone special
- Making a bequest to the university in your will
- Donating stocks and other securities
- In-kind Gifts
- Volunteering with the Friends of the Garden Inc.
- A gift matched by your company
- A payroll contribution for faculty, staff and pensioners of Memorial University
- Talk to our Development Office About Making a Gift.
We’re always happy to have a conversation with our alumni and friends – so please don’t hesitate to contact us to find out about ways to give and learn how your gift can have an impact.
If you would like to talk to someone about making at gift to the Botanical Garden of Memorial University or would like more information on giving please contact:
Development Officer - Botanical Garden
Office tel: 709 864 7669
306 Mt. Scio Rd
St. John's, NL