Would you like to have a Botanical Garden staff member as a speaker at your next event?
Upon request, and an agreed upon location and time, some speakers are available for off-site events.
The cost is $250 for a 1.5-hour program: 1 hour PowerPoint or lecture style presentation + the presenter will answers questions for up to 30 minutes following their presentation. Programs are offered in the metro area and communities near St. John's.
- Asian Plants for a Newfoundland Garden
- Autumn Flowers
- Basic Botany
- Container Gardening
- Companion Plants for Rhododendrons
- Cornerstone Plants to Anchor the Garden
- Foliage, the Forgotten Friend
- Gardening for Birds
- Gardening for Pollinators
- Gardening with Ferns
- Gardening with Native Plants
- Gardening with Rhododendrons
- Grocery Store Botany
- Introduction to Orchid Growing
- Introduction to Propagation
- Newfoundland Ecology
- Newfoundland Heritage Plants
- Plants for a Sensory Garden
- Plants for the Fragrant Garden
- Rock Gardening on The Rock
- Roses on the Rock
- Shrubs for Acidic Soils
- Vegetable Gardening in Raised Beds
- Vermicomposting (indoor worm composting)
- Wild Edible Plants
Please contact us to discuss any special requests that are not mentioned above.
To book your program contact us at 864-8590 or email@example.com