Would you like to have a Botanical Garden staff member as a speaker at your next event?
Speakers are available in house, in the Botanical Garden CONFERENCE ROOM, or as a guided walking TOUR. Available times would be during the Botanical Garden business hours. Applicable fees will apply.
Upon request, and an agreed upon location and time, some speakers are available for off-site events.
The cost is $250 for a 1.5-hour program: 1 hour PowerPoint or lecture style presentation + the presenter will answers questions for up to 30 minutes following their presentation. Programs are offered in the metro area and communities near St. John's.
- Asian Plants for a Newfoundland Garden
- Autumn Flowers
- Basic Botany
- Container Gardening
- Companion Plants for Rhododendrons
- Cornerstone Plants to Anchor the Garden
- Foliage, the Forgotten Friend
- Gardening for Birds
- Gardening for Pollinators
- Gardening with Ferns
- Gardening with Native Plants
- Gardening with Rhododendrons
- Grocery Store Botany
- Introduction to Orchid Growing
- Introduction to Propagation
- Newfoundland Ecology
- Newfoundland Heritage Plants
- Plants for a Sensory Garden
- Plants for the Fragrant Garden
- Rock Gardening on The Rock
- Roses on the Rock
- Shrubs for Acidic Soils
- Vegetable Gardening in Raised Beds
- Vermicomposting (indoor worm composting)
- Wild Edible Plants
Please contact us to discuss any special requests that are not mentioned above.
To book your program contact us at 864-8590 or email@example.com