Faculty of Education Programs online
The Centre for Innovation in Teaching and Learning (CITL) delivers Memorial University's online courses and programs. The Faculty of Education offers many courses through CITL.
Programs Fully online
Many programs can be completed entirely online however it is dependent on course selection, and whether the electives chosen are offerred through CITL. It is recommended that students confirm their elective course choices are available online in the term they wish to complete the course - with careful planning these programs can be completed fully online.
- Bachelor of Education (Post-Secondary) as a Second Degree
- Bachelor of Education (Post-Secondary) as a First Degree
- Master of Education (Educational Technology)
- Master of Education (Post-Secondary Studies)
- Master of Education (Curriculum Teaching and Learning Studies)*
- Master of Education (Educational Leadership Studies)*
* please refer to the program page for information on availability of online learning for these programs.
- Diploma in Adult Learning and Post-Secondary Education
- Graduate Diploma in Education (Educational Leadership Studies)
- Graduate Diploma in Post-Secondary Studies (Health Professional Education)
Mixed mode programs offer at least 75% of courses fully online, and require some components (i.e. courses, seminars, residencies, etc.) to be completed on campus. Attendance on campus is required for some courses.
The programs listed below can be completed online however not all courses are web based, therefore attendance on campus is required for some courses.
Note: Online courses are not offered every semester; please check with the academic unit responsible for the program to discuss specific course offerings and availability.