Microsoft 365 services are currently available to select groups as a soft launch release. Please send questions and feedback to email@example.com.
OneDrive is a cloud-based service for working on and sharing your personal work files related to your job at the university. It should not be used as a long-term storage location for university records because access to OneDrive is terminated when an employee departs Memorial. Files stored in OneDrive will be deleted 90 days after you are no longer employed by Memorial.
- 20GB of cloud-based data storage
- Easy co-authoring and secure file sharing (within and outside Memorial)
- Seamless integration with other Office apps (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
OneDrive is available to the following Memorial users:
- Current faculty (including ASMs, per course instructors (actively teaching), honorary research professors, professor emeriti)
- Current staff
Students, retirees, clinical faculty, adjunct faculty, visiting scholars, professional associates, casual or part-time staff, staff on salary continuance, CNS faculty are not eligible for OneDrive.
- Files moved to a user’s Recycling Bin are permanently purged after 93 days.
- File sharing options include anyone with a link or Microsoft 365 authenticated users.
- File sync is only available for Memorial domain-joined machines.
- Access to OneDrive will end when a user no longer meets the eligibility requirements defined above.
- Memorial’s Microsoft 365 Terms and Conditions of Use apply to all services including OneDrive.