- Department of Sociology: Offering undergraduate and graduate programs in sociology with research interests including gender, occupational health, and race. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, 709-864-7457 or 709-864-7443.
- Faculty of Medicine: Includes several programs such as the undergraduate M. D. program, Master of Health Ethics, and Master of Public Health .
- List of Contacts.
- Global Health Office: Promoting health locally and internationally. Contact: Dr. Jill Allison (Global Health Coordinator) - email@example.com, 709-864-6032.
- Oxfam Canada: Addressing global inequity and development through advocating for women's rights at an international level. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (St. John's Campus) or email@example.com (Grenfall campus).
- Student Life: Helping students be successful at Memorial through provision of supports, guidance, and community connections. Contact: Dr. Shannon Lewis-Simpson - firstname.lastname@example.org, 709-864-2607.
- Research Exchange Group on Gender, Sexuality & Health
- AIDS Committee of Newfoundland and Labrador: Promoting the prevention of HIV/AIDS and Hepatitis C, as well as supporting those living with either disorder. Contact: 709-579-8656.
- Choices for Youth: Supporting youth in the community with a focus on hard to reach populations like homeless youth. Contact:
- Main office: 709-754-0446.
- Ayon Shahed (partnership coordinator) -email@example.com.
- Parents and Friends of Lesbians and Gays (PFLAG): Support for LGBTQ community members and their family members. Contact: Charlie Murphy - firstname.lastname@example.org, 709-351-2282.
- Planned Parenthood - Newfoundland and Labrador Sexual Health Centre: Promoting safe sexual practices. Contact: email@example.com, 709-579-1009 (local) or 1-877-666-9847 (toll-free).
- St. John's Pride: Support for LGBTQ community members. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Government of Newfoundland and Labrador: List of services provided by the provincial government relating to all social determinants of health.
- Women's Policy Office: Branch of the provincial government focusing on supporting women. Contact: 709-729-5009.
- Listing of regional status of women councils with contact information.
- Heart and Stroke Foundation: Promoting health, raising awareness about heart disease and stroke, and supporting those with a history of heart disease and/or stroke. Contact: 709-753-8521 (local) or 1-888-473-4636 (toll-free).
- La Leche League Canada: Promote breastfeeding and support pregnant women and new parents. Contact: 1-800-665-4324.
- Proactive Wellness and Fitness: Provides private health care services in Newfoundland and Labrador. Contact: email@example.com, 709-722-9165.
- Canadian Federation for University Women: Advocating for women in higher education. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Girl Guides - Newfoundland and Labrador Council: Youth group for girls. Contact: email@example.com, 709-726-1116 (local) or 1-800-565-8111 (toll-free).
- Mokami Status of Women Council: Feminist organization supporting women in the Upper Lake Melville region of Labrador. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, 709-896-3484, ext. 205.
- Multicultural Women's Organization of Newfoundland and Labrador: Providing support to immigrant women. Contact: email@example.com or Kaberi.firstname.lastname@example.org, 709-726-0321.
- Newfoundland Aboriginal Women's Network: Providing support to Aboriginal women throughout Newfoundland. Contact: email@example.com, 709-643-1290.
- Newfoundland and Labrador Women's Institutes: Provincial women's group. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, 709-753-8780.
- St. John's Native Friendship Centre: Promoting Aboriginal culture and providing supportive services. Contact: email@example.com, 709-726-5902.
- Women's Economic Council: National organization supporting the success of women. Contact: info@WomensEconomicCouncil.ca, 1-800-584-0252.
- Women in Resource Development Corporation: Support women in the fields of trade and technology. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, 709-738-3713 (local) or 1-800-738-3713 (toll-free).
- Women in Science and Engineering: Promote careers for women in the fields of science and engineering. Contact: email@example.com, 709-864-2484.
- YWCA: Supporting women in the community. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, 709-726-9922.
- Cara Transition House: Provides short-term housing for women and children experiencing interpersonal violence in Gander. Contact: email@example.com, 709-256-9306.
- Iris Kirby House and Foundation: Provides short-term housing for women and children experiencing interpersonal violence in St. John's and Carbonear. Contact:
- St. John's: 709-753-1492 (local) or 1-877-753-1492 (toll-free).
- Carbonear: 709-596-8709 (local) or 1-888-596-8709 (toll-free).
- Libra House, Inc.: Provides short-term housing for women and children experiencing interpersonal violence in Happy Valley-Goose Bay. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, 709-896-8251 (local) or 1-877-896-3014 (toll-free).
- St. John's Status of Women Council/Women's Centre: Provide support to women in St. John's through supportive housing and additional services. Contact: email@example.com, 709-753-0220.
- Stella's Circle: Helping those experiencing barriers find support, housing, and/or employment. Contact: info@StellasCircle.ca, 709-738-8390.
- Transition House Association of Newfoundland and Labrador: Provides support to women and children experiencing interpersonal violence, as well as providing support to provincial transition houses. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, 709-739-6759.