NEW employment opportunities: PCIs Winter 2020
The Department of Archaeology invites applications from individuals interested in teaching the following undergraduate courses in the Winter Semester 2020.
- ARCH 1005/HIST1005: CRW in Aboriginal and Indigenous Studies (Distance)
- ARCH 2492: Forensic Archaeology (St. John's Campus)
- ARCH 3291: First People of the Maritimes (St. John's Campus)
- ARCH 4152: Zooarchaeology (St. John's Campus)
- ARCH 4153: Lithic Analysis (St. John's Campus)
Closing date: Wednesday, October 30, 2019.
See our Employment Opportunities page for more details.