B.A. (Joint Honours) Degree
Regulations for Joint Honours
Archaeology and Another Major Subject
- Candidates must fulfill the Regulations for the Honours Degree of Bachelor of Arts.
- Students must complete 42 credit hours in Archaeology and include the following:
- ARCH 1000: Introduction to Archaeology
- ARCH 2430: Principles of Bioarchaeology
- ARCH 2480: Principles of Archaeology
- 3 other credit hours at the 2000-level.
- 15 credits hours in Archaeology courses at the 3000-level (chosen in consultation with an Honurs supervisor)
- ARCH 4182: History of Archaeology
- ARCH 4411: Archaeological Theory
- 9 other credit hours at the 4000-level (with a grade of "B" or better)
Please see the University Calendar for more information regarding the Archaeology Joint Honours Program.
Students may wish to use our Archaeology Undergraduate Planning Spreadsheet (Joint Honours) to help plan their Joint Honours in Archaeology.
Disclaimer: Every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this webpage. However, in the event of a discrepancy, the University Calendar will be the authority. Students are encouraged to double check with the University Calendar regularly.