Memorial University publishes a wide range of information on a variety of platforms. Here is a selection of key digital publications:
Newspapers, newsletters and magazines
- The Gazette: Memorial’s official news site.
- Luminus: the magazine for alumni and friends of Memorial.
- Research Matters: Memorial’s research magazine.
- BENCHMARKS: issued by the Faculty of Engineering and Applied Science.
- The Bridge: the external magazine of the Marine Institute.
- The Muse: the official student newspaper, published by The Muse Publications Inc.
- Memorial’s Twitter account
- Memorial’s Facebook account
- Memorial’s YouTube channel
- Memorial’s Instagram account
- Animus: a philosophical journal for our time.
- Culture & Tradition: Canada’s longest running, bilingual folklore journal.
- The Morning Watch: a journal of education and social analysis.
- Newfoundland Quarterly: incorporating ASPECTS, a publication of the Newfoundland Historical Society.
- Newfoundland and Labrador Studies: a journal devoted to publishing clear and well-written essays in the arts and sciences about the society and culture of Newfoundland and Labrador.
Memorial University Press has published scholarly books on the North Atlantic region for more than 55 years. Aligning with the geographic reality and research priorities of Memorial University, the press has a special – but not exclusive – focus on issues pertinent to Newfoundland and Labrador, and Atlantic Canada more broadly.