High school applicants in, or nearing, their final year of high school with a minimum average of 85% in English, math and laboratory science may apply to enrol in a course at Memorial University during the fall and/or winter semesters.
Submit an application
Follow the steps to submit an online application. When completing the application:
- St. John’s campus applicants should select the Area of Interest as Unsure (Undergraduate).
- Grenfell Campus applicants should select the Area of Interest as either Arts or Science and Academic Program as Unsure Major.
Support documents required
- Letter from the applicant explaining why they want to be enrolled in concurrent studies, the course(s) they would like to take at Memorial University and the courses they will be completing in high school level III.
- Letter of recommendation sent directly from the high school guidance counsellor or principal.
- High school transcript with final level II grades. Applicants for the fall semester should submit their transcript as soon as it becomes available, as course registration opens in mid-July.
Submitting your documents
- All documents should be submitted to email@example.com.
Linda Walsh, academic advisor
Tracey Wall, assistant registrar