Frequently Asked Questions

Information for researchers regarding fieldwork, on-campus research and access to campus space

Based on staff returning to campus, and the changes in public health measures, the following measures will be effective Feb. 28, 2022, for research activities under the auspices of Memorial University. Read more

Researcher resources

To assist faculty researchers through the labyrinth of research funding application and administration, plenty of assistance is available.

Should you have questions at any stage of the application process (from pre-award to post-award), please feel free to contact:

Dr. Lynn Frizzell, grants facilitation officer, Dean of Science Office, 864-4458, C-2061B.

Dr. Jenn Major, grants facilitation officer, Dean of Science Office, 864-2269, C-2061A.

Phillip MacCallum, grants facilitation assistant, Dean of Science Office, 864-8440, C-2047. 

Dr. Jacqueline Blundell, acting associate dean (research & graduate), Dean of Science Office, 864-4752, C-2001.