The application deadline (Mar. 1 for Fall Semester, Oct. 1 for Winter Semester, Feb. 1 for Spring Semester) has passed and I would like to register for courses in the upcoming semester. Can I still apply for admission?
Yes, you can! Early application is always encouraged. It gives you time to receive the advice and support for new students that Memorial offers and to have your application considered before registration begins. But late applications are also invited.
- Most deadlines for competitive-entry programs are strictly followed. But, you can apply for general admission and will be considered for admission to any faculties or programs that are open after the deadline. You may also apply for general admission with an undeclared program.
- The Online Application for Admission is available up to the first day of classes for each semester.
- Once registration for a semester has started, course availability may become limited. Acceptance to Memorial does not guarantee the availability of desired or required courses. If you wish to apply after registration has started, you are encouraged to contact the Office of the Registrar before you apply to confirm course availability and to confirm that you can complete the admission process in time to begin the semester.
- International applications are not normally accepted following early June for the Fall semester, or the application deadline for Winter or Spring due to the time required to complete the application, admission, and study permit/visa application processes. International applicants are advised to apply at least three months before the start of the semester they would like to join.
- If you would like to receive program or course selection advice, you will find contact information for the Academic Advising Centre here.
- Applications received after the general application deadline (link at left) will be given the greatest possible priority once your application is complete.