Policies & Procedures
All members of the university community have a responsibility to be aware of, and to comply with, university policies and procedures. Official non-academic policies and procedures can be found on the policy and procedures website. Other policies can be found in the university calendar or the collective agreements for academic employees.
The policies below, although not exhaustive, are some of the commonly cited policies for academic employees.
- Accomodation for Students with Disabilities
- Administrative Leave for Academic Administrators
- Appropriate Use of Computing Resources
- Appointment, Review, Promotion and Tenure of Academic Administrators
- Conflict of Interest
- Integrity in Scholarly Research
- Respectful Workplace
- Sexual Harassment
- Use of Copyright Materials
- Workplace Accommodation