Please contact if you have questions.

When to Use:

Declaration and Disposal of Surplus Property

Furniture and equipment identified as surplus to a department’s needs may be disposed of by completing this form. *MyMun.Ca login required.

Project Request Form

To request capital construction work or furniture procurement from Facilities Engineering & Development.

Service/Material Authorization (SMA)

Service/Material Authorization (SMA) Forms to ensure that Facilities Management staff have the correct authorization to charge departments for chargeable services and the sale of inventoried parts.

FM Space Form

To update the space/personnel database records. *Requires access to FM SharePoint.

Space Request Form

To request additional or new space.

Stipulated Price Contract

For consultancy tender preparation of capital construction work from Facilities Engineering & Development.

Prime Consultants Agreement

Agreement of services between the Prime Consultant and Memorial University.

Capital Equipment Form

For the purchase of equipment which requires special electrical services or drainage, are large in size and require special handling, or cost in excess of $2,500. The only exception being for the purchase of IBM and compatible personal computers. Forms require the approval of Facilities Management and can be directed to the Manager, Energy Systems and Controls.


Facilities Management

230 Elizabeth Ave, St. John's, NL, CANADA, A1B 3X9

Postal Address: P.O. Box 4200, St. John's, NL, CANADA, A1C 5S7

Tel: (709) 864-8000